“Learn what is to be taken seriously and laugh at the rest.”
― Hermann Hesse
This collage seemed a good idea when I decided to do it – note theme was to “get out and explore…”
It was light at some point today, now it is dark and the day has slipped by, no exploring has been done.
Although some, and you know who you are, have kept me up to date with life in the world outside including tales of savage deer, flowers served for dinner and unsatisfying pizza for lunch.
Lessons from #photo101?
1. It’s good to talk, even better to listen
2. It’s ok to cry a bit
3. I have discovered a new found fondness for alien fiction – sorry Justine
4. I know more about what people in the Netherlands do
5. I would like to follow a path through a Czech field, even though Mara tells me it only leads to another field
6. I want an atomic powered plane
7. I have become addicted to #photo101 and to talking about it with some of you at all hours
8. I think I learned some things about photography, like don’t set out to make a collage of 100 photos in photoshop lightly
9. I have always liked railways, now even more
10. …and a few other things
And most of all, the very best, has been meeting so many of you and making some new friendships that I hope will endure.
So…thank you to the WordPress crew, and to all of you!
This is not the end, just a new chapter.
NaBloPoMo 29 of 30 –
photography101: weekend 4
21 thoughts on “photography101: weekend 4”
Wow I’m gobsmacked!!!!100 photo collage??? Are you mad!!! Haha lol oh my wow that is fantastic a feat and fabulous all rolled in to one. So I need to go to my computer and look at this as the phone does not do it justice!!! X
Mad, yes certainly.
now lets have a look
And thank you !
wowee looks fab, really Andy you outdid yourself lol, you set the bar right up there! You realize that? lol
Why thank you, but the cost was hours in front of my Mac and now I think my eyes are bleeding
Lol i can imagine tsk tsk you shoiod do what i just did a nice hot bath and candles as easy on the eyes 🙂 splish splosh!!!
And a glass of something……
Oh yes! Bubbly?
Actually quite a nice little French Merlot 😉
ooooh nice, I love a little bit of French…Merlot lol…no really do and a Pinot Grigio!
Hah somehow i doubt it lol
Awe… Can I steal it and make it my wallpaper?
Of course you can 😉
And thank you…
Nice collage, but I would really love to see them all in a gallery!
From the onset the collage doesn’t seem like a 100 but after counting them myself… there IS a 100 😮 cheers to a new beginning!
Thank you, it was quite a a task to make, great to meet you here! 🙂
Wow – great collage